Chris Thistlethwaite via plug on 26 Mar 2020 15:57:53 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Freemesh networking

Got a few replies about mesh/ubiquity but not specially freemesh. I have run into a few folks that have run openwrt and meshed those with good success. Might just pull the trigger and go from there.

-Chris T.

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020, 5:22 PM Jeff Bailey via plug <plug@lists.phillylinux.org> wrote:
On 2/14/2020 10:42 PM, Chris Thistlethwaite via plug wrote:
> Has anyone used this at all https://freemeshwireless.com/? Been
> looking to update some OpenMesh APs that are eventually going to stop
> working. I already have some Ubiquiti stuff around, but like the idea
> of Freemesh

Did you ever get any response to this?  I've been looking at it since
you asked the question, but have found no one with any experience with
it...  I keep wanting to try it, but keep hesitating...