Walt Mankowski via plug on 30 Mar 2020 16:45:23 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Doing MJD's April PLUG talk via videoconference

That's a great idea, Eric. If you want to give it a try, go to this
URL tomorrow at 7 PM ET:

https://meet.jit.si/PLUGCentralApril2020

That's the same code we'll use on Wednesday, too.

Walt