George Zipperlen via plug on 3 Apr 2020 12:06:40 -0700

[PLUG] Zoom bombing

Zoom hackers not as 133+ as I thought.

Not script kiddies exploiting Zoom's privacy backdoors.

Just randos finding re-used meeting ids...

But, as I also thought, FBI don't find it amusing at this time.

Deeper thought, this public reaction will inspire the next level, e.g. $CAUSE /* ^[1] motivated */, to do more spectacular stunts.

higher levels of hacker will keep doing what they already do.

But we all know that, I just have too much time on my hands as well.

[1] for arbitrary values of $CAUSE, most of which I don't share,  for $CAUSE In Set(MY_CAUSES)  send_message ("You're not helping!")

--
George Zipperlen
george.zipperlen@mail.com