jeff via plug on 14 Apr 2020 15:35:38 -0700

[PLUG] very large laptop

I have an HP Elitebook, with 17" monitor.
It weighs as much as a Hyundai. It's starting to overheat and it's 8 years old.

So I'm looking for a replacement for a desktop replacement.
Important parts: 17" display, 16RAM, number pad, backlit kbd would be nice, linux-friendly, under 1k would be great-used is fine

I don't care how much it weighs or battery life, thinness, color, gaming, high perf graphics

Recommendations?
Got one to sell?

Thanks.