Fred Stluka via plug on 14 Apr 2020 18:57:19 -0700

Re: [PLUG] very large laptop

Jeff,

Have you considered an inexpensive cooling pad to sit it on?  Like
a thick mouse pad, but big enough for the entire laptop to sit on.
Blows air up at the bottom of the laptop.  Worked wonders for an
old 17-inch HP laptop my wife had years ago.  The laptop was
built cheap, I think, with no attention to heat.  Had a non-laptop
CPU or something even.  Always overheated.  The pad solved it.
Might still be lying around here somewhere, though I suspect its
long gone.  See:
- http://google.com/search?q=laptop+cooling+pad

--Fred
Fred Stluka