Rich Kulawiec via plug on 5 May 2020 08:04:24 -0700

[PLUG] Springer is offering a number of CS books for free

Springer currently has a bunch of computer science books in PDF and EPUB
formats available for free download: no registration, no nothing,
just grab them:

	Search Results - Springer
	https://link.springer.com/search/page/1?facet-discipline=%22Computer+Science%22&package=mat-covid19_textbooks&facet-language=%22En%22&facet-content-type=%22Book%22

I've been very, VERY critical of Springer and others over the way
that they handle scientific publication, but this one time: credit
where it's due.  This is a good move.  Hopefully we can all find
something new to learn in these.

---rsk