K.S. Bhaskar via plug on 4 May 2020 06:40:47 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Dipping my toe into home automation water

Thanks Keith. Yes, I am comfortable working on wiring (my undergraduate degree is in electrical engineering, and the university made sure that even those like me who focused on electronics had a good grounding in power systems, motors, etc.). In fact, as the timers tend to fail every few years, the current timer (which unfortunately has failed in the on position so the lights are on 24×7) was one of line of timers that I have replaced over the years. Where I am weak is in understanding all the pieces needed to make the automation work, rather than just replacing the timer with another timer.

Regards
– Bhaskar