David Collins via plug on 10 May 2020 19:30:07 -0700

Re: [PLUG] teamviewer for remote administration of a linux or windows machine.

Another good option is AnyDesk (https://anydesk.com). They have clients for every OS and it's easy to get a remote support session with someone setup over the phone. It supports controlling a Windows machine remotely from a Linux machine.