Carl Johnson via plug on 10 May 2020 21:18:26 -0700

Re: [PLUG] teamviewer for remote administration of a linux or windows machine.

One way around the "Commercial use suspected" thing is to set TeamViewer to accept LAN connections exclusively and connect to that machine via IP, once you're connected via openVPN.