Eric Riese via plug on 12 May 2020 10:10:49 -0700

Re: [PLUG] teamviewer for remote administration of a linux or windows machine.

A problem you're likely to run into, especially with the free tier of commercial offerings like teamviewer is that you might be locked out of performing administrative actions. This is in place to combat tech support scams. I don't remember which services have this but I remember overhearing coworkers struggle with this and I know they used teamviewer among others.