jeff via plug on 18 Jun 2020 13:27:17 -0700

Re: [PLUG] taskbook, Zoom

On 6/18/20 3:04 PM, Keith C. Perry via plug wrote:

***smh*** no it isn't and yet people still will use Zoom.  I don't get that.  Threat priorities aside, that is a polite smack in the face.

I can't even get security people to use Signal, if that says anything to you.

My observation is that no one cares or wants to be bothered. When I talk to people about security/privacy, their eyes glaze and roll back in their heads.
How many billions of people are on FB?
Privacy is an old word without meaning to many.