Walt Mankowski via plug on 19 Jun 2020 16:54:11 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Micro PC-Mini

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 07:20:53PM -0400, jeff via plug wrote:
> Chech this out: laptop; roughly 3 cigarette packs. Or a ridiculously thick
> cell phone.
>
> https://www.amazon.com/Industry-Portable-Computer-Notebook-Graphics/dp/B07QYZHM8F/ref=sr_1_7
>

> It's the little things.

Well, isn't that just adorable? I do have a few questions though:

* A serial port? In 2020?

* Is Lntel an actual manufacture of GPUs? At first I thought it was
  just a typo but it actually does Lntel instead of Intel all through
  the description.

It certainly does have a lot of ports. I'm a bit disappointed they
didn't manage to squeeze in a PCMCIA slot.

Walt