Michael Lazin via plug on 9 Jul 2020 07:49:55 -0700

Re: [PLUG] VPS Hosting

I realize they are often seen as evil for deconstructing sun microsystems and being generally unkind to the open source community but oracle offers a free hosting tier which would meet your needs at no cost.  I say give them a chance, Microsoft turned around and became a large contributor to the Linux community.  I tried their hosting and one of the things I like best is they have you generate your ssh key for upload on your own machine instead of having you download it like Amazon does.  Whatever your opinion of oracle is my first impression is that it is the right price and has a more secure setup from the get go.  I have tried smaller hosts and even azure and have found them to be lacking.  This is just my initial impression after spinning up a machine with them.