JP Vossen via plug on 9 Jul 2020 07:51:17 -0700

Re: [PLUG] VPS Hosting

On 7/9/20 10:30 AM, Casey Bralla via plug wrote:
A perenial question...

I need a recommendation for a low-activity VPS host.

  * Not much bandwidth needed
  * Not too intense applications (simple SMTP & Apache server with low
    activity)
  * Only unusual thing is I need about ~100 GBytes disk space
  * Debian OS
  * Unmanaged (except by me)

Any recommendations for hosting company?

I think several folks on the list use Linode. I know I do and I'm quite happy with my $5/mo node that runs jpsdomain.org (web, external DNS, in/out mail relay). The catch might be the disk space but you can check easily enough.

Good luck,
JP