Adam Schaible via plug on 9 Jul 2020 07:57:52 -0700

Re: [PLUG] VPS Hosting

Just like JP I also use Linode and am quite happy with them, they might be a buck or two more per month than some other options but they're headquartered locally and support our local open source community so I don't even think twice about it.

As for the extra storage you need, well the $5 "nano" sized node comes with 20GB built in so you'll need to attach an extra 80GB in block storage, this will run you $8 per month bringing your total monthly bill to $13.

--
  Adam Schaible
  plug@schibes.com