Chris Thistlethwaite via plug on 9 Jul 2020 08:02:30 -0700

Re: [PLUG] VPS Hosting

Though maybe a bit more than you need/want, but Hetzner https://www.hetzner.com/sb and more recently Namecheap auction off servers https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/dedicated-servers/our-prices/?sort=cheap. I can't speak for Namecheap's server support, but Hetzner is top notch. Granted all their servers are overseas, but you can't beat the price/features.

-Chris T.