Floyd Johnson via plug on 12 Jul 2020 06:58:03 -0700

[PLUG] Anyone here have restore-from-suspend failures on F32?

Hello, Penguin-Powered Peeps!

In a quest for a modern kernel, I upgraded my Chromebook to Fedora 32 (kernel 5.7.8) . I've run into a stumper. When Suspend to RAM is invoked (either by inactivity timeout or my own doing), it seems to suspend properly, but the resume operation, after about ten seconds, ends in an automatic reboot.

I didn't find any clues in the journal or Xorg log.

What's been your experience with F32's suspend/restore?