Casey Bralla via plug on 28 Aug 2020 13:23:42 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Big monitors

I bought a 27 UHD monitor and LOVED it.  Then I bought a second.  It turned out that I don't run the second monitor at full resolution, opting to just get a bigger screen.

Gettinga bigger monitor is a lot like getting a second monitor; you wonder how you lived without it.  My 27" monitors were about $350 each.

I also have the "old man eyes" problem.  I found that keeping a pair of low power reading glasses available on the computer desk helped a lot also.