Joe Rosato via plug on 29 Aug 2020 01:24:16 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Remote to an Ubuntu desktop

Also

https://sshuttle.readthedocs.io/en/stable/manpage.html

You need root but can create a poor man's vpn using ssh. Not fast but works in a pinch.

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020, 1:36 PM Keith C. Perry via plug <plug@lists.phillylinux.org> wrote:
Just to throw out something else...   I also use xrdp with my Guacamole deployment.  That works very well too.

Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Managing Member, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
(M) +1.215.432.5167