JP Vossen via plug on 31 Aug 2020 17:27:25 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Transcoding MTS vids to something else for frame extraction

On 8/31/20 7:53 PM, Rich Mingin (PLUG) wrote:
Got a smallish sample you could post somewhere? I have a pretty finely tuned collection of commercial stuff I’d be happy to throw at a sample for a test.

Thanks much for the offer, but I have put this one to bed. The captures I have are good enough, and not worth more time & effort.