JP Vossen via plug on 12 Oct 2020 12:10:37 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Free Open source threat intelligence feeds

On 10/12/20 2:29 PM, Michael Lazin via plug wrote:
My $work is looking towards the open source community for threat intelligence.  I get the feed from US-CERT and read full disclosure from time to time but I was wondering if anyone could simply recommend a good open source community feed for intelligence on things like malware and cybercriminal gang activities.  I read zdnet too.  I am looking for anything which is niche like an open source community feed.  I realize that you can set up RSS feeds but I was wondering if any one knew of a pre-existing service like this.  SANS has a high noise level.  Thanks again for your help over the years folks.  I hope everyone is doing well.

I don't think this is what you really mean, but check out: https://rules.emergingthreats.net/.  That's open source Snort compatible rules for...wait for it...emerging threats.  So the threat feed is a bit indirect, but it's something.

Otherwise, yeah, there's some RSS:

RSS that you mentioned:
* https://www.us-cert.gov/ncas/alerts.xml
* https://seclists.org/rss/fulldisclosure.rss