Chad Waters via plug on 26 Oct 2020 13:15:57 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Mesh WiFi

I recently acquired an ubiquiti dream machine (UDM-base) and may expand with a POE switch and another AP in the future. The switch on board is not POE unfortunately.

Its runs Debian (stretch) under the hood and you have full access to it. I've "apt getted" a few network tools to troubleshoot (tshark, etc)

The support forums are full of complainers. Take everything you read there with a grain of salt.