Rich Freeman via plug on 26 Oct 2020 13:21:37 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Mesh WiFi

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 4:07 PM Chad Waters via plug
<plug@lists.phillylinux.org> wrote:

> The support forums are full of complainers. Take everything you read there with a grain of salt.

To be fair the UDM itself is a bit beta (it isn't on the regular store
I think - you need to opt in to "test" it).  I've heard the latest
controller firmware has some issues with certain features I don't use.
Their QA isn't spectacular.

Like I said, if you're trying to run a company with thousands of users
it might not be the right fit.  For your home, though, it should be
fine.  For a small office as well.  Very close to plug/play for that
sort of deployment, and you can just have all the APs you need and
they'll all "do the right thing."

--
Rich