Keith via plug on 28 Oct 2020 14:25:40 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Copying files to multiple volumes

On 10/28/20 5:17 PM, Walt Mankowski via plug wrote:
These drives might well be used by someone using Windows instead of
Linux, so changing the filesystem isn't an option.

Also, please reply to the mailing list instead of me personally.

Walt

Until you said it might be used by someone in the Windows world, I would have send just LVM a bunch of external drives.  I don't know of anything that would acceptable in both worlds at that layer.

I take it storing and then re-connecting them to a Linux based NAS running Samba is not a viable option if the data needs to be accessed, yes?