Peter Cramer via plug on 1 Nov 2020 10:04:36 -0800

[PLUG] volunteer position?

Hello all,

I am new to PLUG and the time has come to plunge in and participate rather than just listen in.    :)

And here is the first question: is anyone aware of any volunteer linux system administrator opportunities?   Ideally with a physics research group or something similar?

I am executing a career change and have been familiarizing myself with Linux for some time now; completed the LFS101 class, and nearly done with the LFS201 class.

The next goal is to get some actual sysadmin experience and prepare for the certification exam.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated-

Thanks,

Peter Cramer, ab Ph.D. Applied Physics
Cramer Consulting LLC