Steve Litt via plug on 3 Nov 2020 00:01:08 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Copying files to multiple volumes

Perhaps you can use K.S. Bhaskar's method on three drives. He did come
up with an interesting algorithm. K.S. Bhaskar --- how would you modify
your algorithm to take advantage of *three* drives?

SteveT

Steve Litt
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive