Jonathan Simpson via plug on 13 Nov 2020 13:33:33 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Slides, Answers, and Notes on Running Asterisk at home

I'm considering a 2nd in this series which would go into some more detail on the freepbx setup (how to use AAs and such) as well as hand configuring an asterisk setup without freepbx for a single phone number, and a single extension that can dial in and out. Would there be any interest in another talk?