Victor via plug on 25 Nov 2020 07:50:07 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Low-Latency Audio

> I could encode the music and distribute it via wireless networking with a
> raspberry pi at each end, but I suspect the audio would be crappy from
> the Pi, and the coding/decoding latency means that music played in 1
> room would be out of sync with music from another.

Audio out from the Raspberry Pi is crummy but I found HiFi Berry makes
a DAC hat with RCA out that sounds great to my ears. I haven't synced
playback though, so I'm interested in hearing good solutions to that
problem if it can be done through the network.