Jon Wolfe via plug on 9 Dec 2020 09:30:56 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Recording of last night's meeting?

Hi. Sorry if this was a no-no. Last time Jon had hoped it was recorded but nobody did. So I thought it was a good chance to try it out. It turns out, it had to go in my DropBox. So I missed a few minutes at the beginning setting it up. Then it cut off after an hour but I started it again fairly quickly. I was doing it for my personal use, but if Jon does not mind I can make it available. The files are in MP4 format. I haven't really looked at them much yet other than to see that it worked.

Jon