JP Vossen via plug on 13 Dec 2020 08:47:55 -0800

Re: [PLUG] CentOS

On 12/13/20 6:12 AM, Steve Litt via plug wrote:
My view is Redhat is ready, willing and able to hurt Linux to fill
their coffers. I'll never use Redhat, be it RHEL, Centos, CentOS
Stream, Fedora (do they still have Fedora?), or Rocky Linux. I don't
know why anybody, other than a big corporation who wants handholding
and somebody to sue, would use any Red Hat distro or recent derivative.

Red Hat?  Or their IBM Corporate Overlords?  It seems that these days IBM is where Dilbert works...or worse.  Hmm, I wonder when we need to start worrying about Ansible or the other things Red Hat owns.

Later,
JP