Keith via plug on 16 Dec 2020 13:47:20 -0800

Re: [PLUG] OT: SolarWinds

On 12/16/20 2:28 PM, K.S. Bhaskar via plug wrote:

Regards
– Bhaskar

Probably not...

For giggles,  I did some armchair sleuthing to see if maybe there was anything in the Solarwinds (SWI) options market that could be seen as a long term strategic nation-state play for a financial windfall on 12/14.  Nothing really jumps out at me other than the expected activity on one of the PUT contracts for the front month (which expire this Friday).  There's one or two interesting things on the CALL side but nothing that couldn't be explained away.