Helyx Horwitz via plug on 17 Dec 2020 12:21:07 -0800

[PLUG] assistance remote troubleshooting servers?

My organization has 2 servers - a main and a backup - running ubuntu 18.???

I turned off the backup to swap a failed drive and it hasnt come back up, I think it is stalled out somewhere in the boot cycle - theres an error that flashes:

"Not enough space to copy PCI Option ROM"
before turning over to a blank screen with a cursor, i don't think it's finishing the boot sequence?

Is anyone familiar with these kinds of configs and would be able to help remotely troubleshoot?

Helyx Chase Scearce Horwitz (they/them)
Movement Alliance Project
(formerly Media Mobilizing Project)
Read about our new name!