jeffv via plug on 18 Dec 2020 05:36:01 -0800

Re: [PLUG] assistance remote troubleshooting servers?

I searched and came up with a number of results.

This guy wound up with 2 raid controllers and had to disable 1.
https://hardforum.com/threads/not-enough-space-to-copy-pci-option-rom.1347691/

This isn't my neighborhood, but if you haven't already, do the search. There are a few answers that, if not exact, might head you in the right direction.

Also, a hammer can be therapeutic. Not necessarily for the server.

Good luck.