Peter Cramer via plug on 17 Dec 2020 20:24:56 -0800

[PLUG] git server

A friend and I are working on a small project together.  (There likely will be more projects in the future.)   Originally we planned to create a repository on GitHub, but the truth is neither of us is all that thrilled with GitHub now that it has been bought out by Microsoft.

We are considering setting up our own git server on an Ubuntu machine that we have access to.   Does anyone have any experience in this area?   Is it crazy difficult?   Any thoughts / advice?