Walt Mankowski via plug on 15 Jan 2021 10:04:50 -0800

Re: [PLUG] car tracking

Can you explain what problem you're attempting to solve here? My
understanding was that the GPS worked by triangulating radio signals,
and so a GPS shouldn't need to transmit anything. Assuming that's the
case, what is being detected here?

Walt