Steve Litt via plug on 15 Feb 2021 12:37:10 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Where to Buy Nerd Stuff

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 09:45:12 -0500
Casey Bralla via plug <plug@lists.phillylinux.org> wrote:

> Would anyone care to recommend a good place for nerd supplies?

Dell.com. They have an extremely helpful chat person available almost
any time you need, answer your questions in real time, and help you
place your order.

I needed a Radeon vidcard because my Nvidia failed miserably with Linux
(surprise, surprise). So I got on dell.com, asked detailed questions of
my chat room correspondent, verified all my questions about the item,
worked to get it quick (I needed it before a 16 hour video class for
which I was being paid). It arrived three days later, as described, I
slammed it in the computer, and conducted the class without a hitch.
I'm still using that computer, with the Radeon, today.

When looking for something, always check dell.com. Their prices are
good, and their service and reliability is unmatched.

SteveT

Steve Litt
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive