Steve Litt via plug on 15 Feb 2021 12:39:48 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Where to Buy Nerd Stuff

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 09:45:12 -0500
Casey Bralla via plug <plug@lists.phillylinux.org> wrote:

> Would anyone care to recommend a good place for nerd supplies?

If you have a local bricks and mortar store, and Covid doesn't prevent
you from shopping there, I highly recommend the local bricks and mortar
store. You can get real help from a real sales person, and a return
doesn't involve a complicated RMA.

If what you're buying is available at Costco, I'd highly recommend that
because of their long, almost no questions asked, warranty.

SteveT

Steve Litt
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive