John Kreno via plug on 16 Feb 2021 22:17:54 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [External] Re: Where to Buy Nerd Stuff

Alas, I'm moving out of the area. And not to an area that will have more nerd outlets, but most likely less.

While this place only specializes in batteries, might be worth mentioning. They're not exactly a brick and mortar, but if you need a good deal on li-ion, or lifepo's, they're pretty good and they're local, just north of philadelphia https://batteryhookup.com/ don't know if everyone knows about this or not.