Chris Norton via plug on 24 Feb 2021 09:51:54 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Fry's going out of business

I went there in search of a tool I needed, I think it was a hard drive adapter of some kind. I was greeted by no less than 5 people on the way to the section but once there I could not find anyone to assist me.

Further, once I did find someone, they were not knowledgeable in any way. And they were definitely more expensive than should have been.