Fred Stluka via plug on 29 Mar 2021 05:51:15 -0700

Re: [PLUG] kernel bug - gain root priv

Paul,

Good point!  Any exploit that allows a local user to gain root
access is a problem.  I like to think I've keep external folks out,
but if I'm not, this makes me much more vulnerable.

Thanks!
--Fred
Fred Stluka -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!
Open Source: Without walls and fences, we need no Windows or Gates.