Fred Stluka via plug on 29 Mar 2021 08:04:31 -0700

[PLUG] Searching the PLUG archives, and why does Google skip 2021?...

PLUG folks,

Want an easy way to search the PLUG archives from the Linux
command line?  Here's a script I wrote for Mac.  If you change
the "open" command to "xdg-open" or a direct invocation of
your favorite browser, it should work fine on Linux too.

- http://bristle.com/Tips/Mac/Unix/plugarchives

Samples of how to call it:

plugarchives
plugarchives vossen
plugarchives stluka
plugarchives fred@bristle.com
plugarchives fred@bristle.com invite
plugarchives fred@bristle.com invite 2021

BTW, any idea why Google finds PLUG posts from 1997 to 2020,
but none for 2021?  You can see that it doesn't by calling my
script twice:

plugarchives 2020
plugarchives 2021

Enjoy!