Ron Nascimento via plug on 6 Apr 2021 07:30:22 -0700

Re: [PLUG] that's nice

I hear your pain, but my org is so big that it literally takes an act
of congress to change.

Our mcafee scans run on saturday, most of my work to implement changes
have to occur on saturday. So after 3 years of filling out paperwork, I
am in a group that moved mcafee scans to sunday. Guess what, I get
scanned on saturday and sunday now. It may take another year to get
that changed.