Walt Mankowski via plug on 7 Apr 2021 09:12:47 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Wed Apr 7 - PLUG Central - "General Discussion" (7pm online)

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that the April meeting of PLUG Central is tonight at 7
PM. We don't have a speaker so tonight's meeting will be Q&A and
general discussion. Details are below.

I'm happy to report that we've got a speaker lined up for Central in
May, but we're still looking for speakers for April 13 for North and
May 11, also at North. You can see the schedule going out a few months
online at http://www.phillylinux.org/meetings.html

Walt