Floyd Johnson via plug on 6 Apr 2021 08:04:52 -0700

[PLUG] Is this some weird April Fool's day stunt?

PRNewswire and ZDNet presented this seemingly absurd story as spanning 31 March and 1 April.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/sco-linux-fud-returns-from-the-dead/

One of the links in the ZDNet article goes to a YouTube file from "Farm Aid '05", yet all the others seem to hold water. I figure that either someone put a lot of effort into a practical joke, or this Snyder fellow really did fail to learn from the "SCO[W?] Group" fiasco.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone