Fred Stluka via plug on 12 Apr 2021 20:41:03 -0700

Re: [PLUG] that's nice

Chad,

I don't like to sneak around.  I publicly admit pretty much
everything I do.  When I recently had lunch with the guys
who were the sys admins way back when this happened,
they still appreciated the value I brought to the company.
And they have felt free to ask me for tech tips over the
years on a variety of topics.  No hard feelings, that's for
sure!

Feel free to "out" me anywhere you like.  It was at GSK in
2002 or so.

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!
Open Source: Without walls and fences, we need no Windows or Gates.