Ron Mansolino via plug on 10 May 2021 11:01:21 -0700

[PLUG] Lab recommendations

I relocated and now have room to setup a lab PC and am looking for recommendations on what to install on it;
usedtabe you used CentOS if you didn't want to spend on RHEL, but RH has EoL'd it, and I'm under the impression
Fedora is too much of a moving target.

I'm mostly interedted in getting ansible/container/platform experience; I have one VPS out in the cloud
and may consider getting another at linode or whatever to futz around with, and while I'm happy with
Debian/Ubuntu I don't see too many enterprise requirements for those. What are the latest toys that the
cool kids are using these days? Thanks ...