Rich Freeman via plug on 4 Jun 2021 14:13:39 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Need DNS Recommendation

On Tue, Jun 1, 2021 at 8:56 PM Casey Bralla via plug
<plug@lists.phillylinux.org> wrote:

> Anybody have a recommendation for DNS?

If you use Namecheap for registry they have free DNS, and they support
dynamic DNS.  This is what I use outside my own network.  Internally I
use BIND - I'm not sure if there is a cleaner solution (noting that I
do NOT want internal hosts to resolve all domains using the root
servers - which eliminates many recursive resolvers).

--
Rich