JP Vossen via plug on 1 Aug 2021 11:10:12 -0700

Re: [PLUG] slightly off topic, possible privacy issues with JavaScript

On Sat, Jul 31, 2021 at 5:43 PM JP Vossen via plug <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>     Forget about the LED, I want a physical power switch for the camera and mic.  Some phones do have them, e.g., https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2019/09/purisms-librem-5-phone-starts-shipping-a-fully-open-gnulinux-phone/ <https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2019/09/purisms-librem-5-phone-starts-shipping-a-fully-open-gnulinux-phone/>.