Steve Litt via plug on 8 Sep 2021 10:47:22 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Speaker for North next week?

Walt Mankowski via plug said on Tue, 7 Sep 2021 21:10:34 -0400

>Hi,
>
>PLUG North is scheduled for a week from tonight, on Tuesday, September
>14. I think someone was in contact with me about a possible talk at
>North, but I forget who it was, and also if it was this month or
>next. So if you are that person, or anyone else who'd like to give a
>talk, please let me know.

Me (Steve Litt). If PLUG members are interested, I'll discuss the evils
of Volleyball Code, how to recognize it, and how to avoid it. The talk
will be based on
http://troubleshooters.com/temp/no_volleyball_code.html

PLUG North members can scan that document to see if they'd be
interested in my presentation.

SteveT

Steve Litt