Walt Mankowski via plug on 7 Sep 2021 18:10:41 -0700

[PLUG] Speaker for North next week?

Hi,

PLUG North is scheduled for a week from tonight, on Tuesday, September
14. I think someone was in contact with me about a possible talk at
North, but I forget who it was, and also if it was this month or
next. So if you are that person, or anyone else who'd like to give a
talk, please let me know.

As always you can find the upcoming schedule at

http://www.phillylinux.org/meetings.html

I just added stubs for November so you can see our dates for the next
few months. We don't have anyone on the schedule right now, so if
you'd like to give a talk you can have your pick of dates!

Walt